True the gym is an important element of the Mahaska County YMCA, but the Y is so much more! It’s a home for healthy living, a means to give back to your community, a place to play, and offers a wide variety of youth, teen adult, and senior program opportunities.
When you’re a member of the y …
- You join a worldwide fellowship of 30 million people in more than 120 countries
- You can enhance your life through activities and programs that focus on you as a whole: spirit, mind and body
- You belong to an association that offers financial assistance to those who can’t afford dues or fees
- You belong to a non-profit organization with a vision of building strong families and communities
- You are surrounded by people who care
When you join the Y, you belong to a community of men, women, and children who strive every day to be healthy, confident and connected.
The Mahaska County YMCA is for everyone. Contact the Y at 641.673.8411 for more information. To view Membership Rates click here.
Search DAXKO in the app store, download DAXKO, then find Mahaska County YMCA. Check schedules, sign up for programs, get alerts, sign in to the facility, and more!