Summer Day Camp
"Discover Your Summer!"
Click here for the current week's schedule.
The Blue Zones Project® is a community well-being improvement initiative designed to make healthy choices easier through permanent changes. Join the movement here in Oskaloosa by registering and completing pledge actions to improve your well-being at www.bluezonesproject.com.
Mon-Thur: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Fri: 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sunday: 1 to 5 p.m.
Mon-Fri: 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Saturday: 1 to 9 p.m.
Sunday: 1 to 9 p.m.
The PAC is located on the William Penn University Campus. Strollers are
allowed on the track.
414 North Third Street
Oskaloosa, Iowa 52577
United Way Helping Here
- The Mahaska County YMCA has closed the Y's pool and has established a temporary partnership with the City of Oskaloosa to use the Edmundson pool for Y programming until further notice. Read more by clicking here.
Since 1903, the Mahaska County YMCA has contributed to the lives of thousands of boys and girls, and men and women of all ages, races, religions, and economic backgrounds. (Click here to read about our History.) The Y is a not-for-profit organization with a unique opportunity to touch the lives of infants through seniors throughout the Mahaska Community. Not a member? Consider yourself invited. If you have questions, stop by or call.
The Hub is a self-service portal which allows our membership to access accounts, learn about and sign up for programs, make payments, prints receipts, and make donations to your YMCA. Non-members can use The Hub to join the YMCA, sign up for programs and make donations. The Hub is very user friendly so click on the Hub link to the right and take a look around. Questions? Give us a call!
- Summer Camp is here! Summer Day Camp has some exciting adventures this year. Click here for this week's schedule and more information or stop by the front desk for a camp brochure.
- Annual Campaign: The Y Annual Campaign may have formally ended but you can still make a donation to help support scholarships for children, families and seniors in need, capital projects and general operations of the Y. To donate, please click on the "Hub" icon. Volunteer opportunities also exist; click on the Give link in the main navigation bar above.
- Summer Aquatics: The YMCA has a very busy summer aquatics program planned. Click here to learn more about the program or click here for the current pool schedule.
- Seasonal Flyers: You can download the most current seasonal flyer, "Springing Forward At The YMCA" by clicking here (Adobe Acrobat may be required), or pick up your copy from the Member Services desk. Remember program and event information is posted on the Y's on-line calendar and through the Y's monthly electronic newsletter. To receive "Discovering Y" give the front desk your email address or fill out the "Sign Up" fields in the purple box on this page.
The Mahaska County Y is implementing a comprehensive approach to health and fitness at its facilities. Current, new and even potential members inquiring about all there is to experience at the Y can learn this and more by making an appointment with a Healthy Lifestyle Coach. Read more here.
CLICK ON THE NEWS LINK TO READ MORE ABOUT...
- YMCA closes pool
- Expanded Child Care Opportunities
- YMCA Makes City Council Request
- Swim Programs 2014
- Live United 5K Results
- YMCA Grows Pickleball Interest
- Dolphins Complete Record-Breaking Season
- 6th Annual Live United 5k & YMCA Healthy Kids Day
- The Winter Open was a success!
- Tee Off "Fore" the Y
- Annual Campaign
- Ryan Harkema Receives Certification