Mon-Thur: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Fri: 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sunday: 1 to 5 p.m.
SUMMER PAC HOURS:
Mon-Fri: 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to Noon
The PAC is located on the William Penn University Campus. Strollers are allowed on the track.
United Way Helping Here
There are no weather-related announcements at this time.
Since 1903, the Mahaska County YMCA has contributed to the lives of thousands of boys and girls, and men and women of all ages, races, religions, and economic backgrounds. The Y is a not-for-profit organization with a unique opportunity to touch the lives of infants through seniors throughout the Mahaska Community. Not a member? Consider yourself invited. If you have questions, stop by or call.
HEALTHY LIFESTYLE COACHING
The Mahaska County Y is implementing a comprehensive approach to health and fitness at its facilities. Current, new and even potential members inquiring about all there is to experience at the Y can learn this and more by making an appointment with a Healthy Lifestyle Coach. Read more here.
TRINEXUM™ SELF-SERVICE PORTAL
The transition to Trinexum™, our new membership software, is complete. We can now offer on-line access to your accounts. You must have an email address on file at the Mahaska County YMCA. (If you have not yet registered your email address with us, please feel free to stop by the Member Services Desk the next time you're at the Y.) Click on the logo to the right to enter the self-service portal. If this is your first time using the portal, click "Retrieve Login," provide your email address, and a temporary password will be emailed to you. Use that temporary password to log-in, set up your profile, and begin managing your YMCA membership.
- Summer Camp 2013 has some very exciting weekly themes this year. Click on the Summer Camp Link at the top of the page to find out more.
- Child Care Openings... There are openings in 0-3 Child Care. Call us today for a tour and specific information regarding our high quality child care program.
- Seasonal Flyers ... The latest seasonal flyer is completed. Click here to view the Summer 2013 "Discover Summer Fun at Your Y!" (Adobe Reader may be required). You can also find program and event information in the on-line calendar or through the Y's monthly electronic newsletter. To receive "Discovering Y" give the front desk your email address or fill out the "Sign Up" fields in the purple box on this page.
CLICK ON THE NEWS LINK TO READ MORE ABOUT...
- Live United 5K & Healthy Kids Day
- Red Cross Training Planned
- Pickleball Champs
- Dolphins Swim Team News
- Y Offers Healthy Lifestyle Coaching
- OskyBots Lego League
- Sponsors Sought for Y Events