The Blue Zones Project® is a community well-being improvement initiative designed to make healthy choices easier through permanent changes. Join the movement here in Oskaloosa by registering and completing pledge actions to improve your well-being at www.bluezonesproject.com.
Mon-Thur: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Fri: 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sunday: 1 to 5 p.m.
Mon-Fri: 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Saturday: 1 to 9 p.m.
Sunday: 1 to 9 p.m.
The PAC is located on the William Penn University Campus. Strollers are
allowed on the track.
414 North Third Street
Oskaloosa, Iowa 52577
United Way Helping Here
- There are no notices at this time.
Since 1903, the Mahaska County YMCA has contributed to the lives of thousands of boys and girls, and men and women of all ages, races, religions, and economic backgrounds. (Click here to read about our History.) The Y is a not-for-profit organization with a unique opportunity to touch the lives of infants through seniors throughout the Mahaska Community. Not a member? Consider yourself invited. If you have questions, stop by or call.
The Hub is a self-service portal which allows our membership to access accounts, learn about and sign up for programs, make payments, prints receipts, and make donations to your YMCA. Non-members can use The Hub to join the YMCA, sign up for programs and make donations. The Hub is very user friendly so click on the Hub link to the right and take a look around. Questions? Give us a call!
- 2014 Live United 5K & YMCA Healthy Kids Day! Click here to learn more about this year's event. A special thanks goes out to this year's sponsors!
- Discover Your Summer! Click here to view the 2014 Summer Camp brochure and call the Y now for registration information.
- Annual Campaign: The Y Annual Campaign may have formally ended but you can still make a donation to help support scholarships for children, families and seniors in need, capital projects and general operations of the Y. To donate, please click on the "Hub" icon. Volunteer opportunities also exist; click on the Give link in the main navigation bar above.
- Freaky 5K... The YMCA's Freaky 5K is set for October 18 this year. Mark your calendars and plan on participating!
- Seasonal Flyers ... It may not look like spring, but the spring seasonal flyers are completed. You can download "Springing Forward At The YMCA" by clicking here (Adobe Acrobat may be required), or pick up your copy from the Member Services desk. Remember program and event information is posted on the Y's on-line calendar and through the Y's monthly electronic newsletter. To receive "Discovering Y" give the front desk your email address or fill out the "Sign Up" fields in the purple box on this page.
The Mahaska County Y is implementing a comprehensive approach to health and fitness at its facilities. Current, new and even potential members inquiring about all there is to experience at the Y can learn this and more by making an appointment with a Healthy Lifestyle Coach. Read more here.
CLICK ON THE NEWS LINK TO READ MORE ABOUT...
- Dolphins Complete Record-Breaking Season
- 6th Annual Live United 5k & YMCA Healthy Kids Day
- The Winter Open was a success!
- Tee Off "Fore" the Y
- Annual Campaign Begins
- Ryan Harkema Receives Certification
- Volunteers Needed for Blue Zones Proect
- 2nd Annual Freaky 5k
- Pickleball Champs
- Dolphins Swim Team News
- Y Offers Healthy Lifestyle Coaching