YMCA WINTER HOURS:
Mon-Thur: 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Fri: 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sunday: 1 to 5 p.m.
WINTER PAC HOURS:
Mon-Fri: 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Saturday: 1 to 9 p.m.
Sunday: 1 to 9 p.m.
The PAC is located on the William Penn University Campus. Strollers are
allowed on the track.
414 North Third Street
Oskaloosa, Iowa 52577
United Way Helping Here
- They're Back: Yoga and Spin classes have returned for the late fall/winter months. Yoga is 6-6:45pm M and W and Spin classes are 5-5:45 T and TH.
- Weather-related notices for the Y will appear here as needed. Stay safe!
Since 1903, the Mahaska County YMCA has contributed to the lives of thousands of boys and girls, and men and women of all ages, races, religions, and economic backgrounds. (Click here to read about our History.) The Y is a not-for-profit organization with a unique opportunity to touch the lives of infants through seniors throughout the Mahaska Community. Not a member? Consider yourself invited. If you have questions, stop by or call.
The Hub is a self-service portal which allows our membership to access accounts, learn about and sign up for programs, make payments, prints receipts, and make donations to your YMCA. Non-members can use The Hub to join the YMCA, sign up for programs and make donations. The Hub is very user friendly so click on the Hub link to the right and take a look around. Questions? Give us a call!
The Mahaska County Y is implementing a comprehensive approach to health and fitness at its facilities. Current, new and even potential members inquiring about all there is to experience at the Y can learn this and more by making an appointment with a Healthy Lifestyle Coach. Read more here.
- Winter Hours: Extended winter hours will run through March 26.
- Aikido Classes are now held in the PAC Wrestling Room on the William Penn University campus. Click here to learn about Aikido, class days and times, and find out more about the Aikido instructor.
- Child Care Openings... There are openings in 0-3 Child Care. Call us today for a tour and specific information regarding our high quality child care program.
- Seasonal Flyers ... The winter seasonal flyer is now available (Adobe Reader may be required). Click here to download your copy or you can also ask for a copy at the Member Services desk when you are at the Y. Remember program and event information in the on-line calendar and through the Y's monthly electronic newsletter. To receive "Discovering Y" give the front desk your email address or fill out the "Sign Up" fields in the purple box on this page.
CLICK ON THE NEWS LINK TO READ MORE ABOUT...
- Volunteers Needed for Blue Zones Proect
- 2nd Annual Freaky 5k
- Exciting Changes in Aikido Class
- Challenger Softball - Volunteers Needed
- Live United 5K & Healthy Kids Day
- Red Cross Training Planned
- Pickleball Champs
- Dolphins Swim Team News
- Y Offers Healthy Lifestyle Coaching